When conducting a Project Management Process Audit , the goal is to identify opportunities to eliminate eliminate cost, cycle time, risk and waste out of your project management process for every one of your projects.If you are contemplating why your company should undergo an audit, ask yourself the following questions.
- How confident are you that your current Project Management Process is producing its intended results?
- Are you satisfied with its performance?
- Does it consistently deliver projects on-budget and on-time?
- Are your customers satisfied with the value created by the projects you undertake on their behalf?
- Why your projects are completing over-budget or over-schedule
- Root causes of your project failure from an initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling and closure standpoint
- Why your projects are not delivering their intended results for you and your customers
- How to permanently eliminate the causes of your project failure and improve your productivity.
True North PMP Consulting can help your company eliminate issues impacting failure within your Project Management Process. We deliver smart, measurable, achievable and timely solutions to improve the performance of your Project Management Process. Our solutions help you and your team work more efficiently to create customer satisfaction, competitive differentiation, and increased profitability. Reach out today to see how we can begin to eliminate eliminate cost, cycle time, risk and waste out of your project management process for every one of your projects.
Many companies do not audit their project management process preventing them from effectively and efficiently utilizing their resources. While they try to fix aspects of their process that are failing, they are not holistically addressing the root cause of failure thus preventing implementation of root cause corrective actions capable of eliminating PROJECT Management Process failure.